Images from the Ranch

Images from the Ranch

Friday, April 19, 2013

Today I Choose....


TODAY…..I choose gratitude over grumbling…..I choose to look at the sink full of dirty dishes and see a family that is well fed….I choose to look at the mountain of laundry and see a family of four who are clothed…..I choose to look at the mud and dirt on the kitchen floor and see a little boy who loves to play outside…I choose to look at the messy bathroom with clothes and towels thrown on the floor and see a beautiful and healthy teenage girl….I choose to look at my messy bed and see a husband who loves to cuddle and hold me….I choose to look at all of those “chores” that are seemingly endless and thankless and instead see blessings that are never ending and be thankful.  TODAY….I refuse to allow peace and joy to be stolen from my day because I am feeling overwhelmed.   TODAY…..I am going to choose contentment over covetousness……because I have so much to be truly grateful for  and more “stuff” is not going to fulfill my life….TODAY I choose to look for opportunities that God is putting in my path to  serve Him instead of complaining that I am of no use to Him….This is what I’m going to do TODAY……What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment